Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Following RSL to Colorado

Since RSL played their hated rivals the Colorado Rapids(from here on referred to as the Crapids) the day after my birthday I took a trip out to denver the see the game and relax.
Photobucket

The first part of the drive was on 1-80 shortly after Little America we cut off down to steamboat springs. After striking out on a hotel in steamboat. we slept in the car and had an excellent breakfast in Kremmerling. While crossing the pass after Winter Park the road had several of these signs which I found funny.
Skiiers warning
The first thing to do in Denver was to see the Denver Art Museum. Which had a large collection of really good art.
Devner art Museum 1
The next day was game day.
Showing my pride
I brought with me a banner form the Supporters group I am a member of in Salt Lake. I was one of three people to make the trip form the RCB and the only one of them to sit in the away supports section.
Photobucket
The away supporters section had about twenty people in it come game time.
Away surport
RMC
The day after the soccer game I went to see the rockies play at Coors field.
Rockies Game

No comments:

Post a Comment